Monday, March 30, 2009

what a saturday

Hari yg melelahkan...dimulai dari baru tidur jam 2 pagi dan harus bangun jam 5 pagi buat ambil nomer d dokter gigi...aaahhhh,, tapi abis itu tidur lagiii...


Bangun lagi...siap2 ke dokter, with my lovely dad, mom, and sister! breakfast first at The Coffee Bean Km 19...mmmmm, yum!
I choose mocha mudslide ice blend and tiramisu, my sister are caramel ice blend and cheesecake, the good one is my father's food...salmon scramble...hihihi,


after breakfast we're going to dentist, gigiku dicabut...oh no! tapi ini kan supaya gigiku makin rapi -I'm wearing braces- biasanya cabut gigi mungkin 5 menit setelah disuntik kebal. But me? almost one and half hours...do u believe that?! susah...sakittt...sampe dironsen pula...ternyata...gigiku itu akarnya miring dan bentuknya like a hook! hahaha, koq bisa ya?

hihihi...agak berantakan ya giginya!


after that, I have to compress my cheek for 10 minutes with ice..brrr! Mungkin papah ga tega liat aku sakit gigi, jadiii we hangout to Grand Indo..yeeeyyy!!! eat ice cream and everything nice..hehe,




eat blizzard ice cream (dairyqueen), fettucini only duapuluhribu rupiah (enaaakk!!!), salmon...hehe,

and I love my sister so deep -anita afriani..

xoxo, desyrofianti-

1 comment: